TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor and the TripAdvisor® Company are the leading online restaurants reservation platforms in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits and more than 8 million reviews. The platform operates as "LaFourchette "in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, and as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as “Dimmi” in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via their website and applications, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult the reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution called, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the direction of the Area Manager and the Line Manager, your mission will be as a Customer Care Specialist, where you will give technical support and guidance to both restaurant owners as well as the customers that use our system to book their ideal restaurant.
What you will do
To complete your mission you will need to perform the following functions:
- Handle incoming requests via phone, email and chat.
- Give technical support related to TheFork Management software that the restaurants use and the end-user software, which can be either the webpage or mobile application.
- Give guidance on the daily usage of the software’s that we provide to both restaurants and end-users.
- With rotational shifts, you will help cover the 365 days that we are open.
Who you are
- Minimum one-year proven experience as a Customer Service Representative. ( If you have some experience in the restaurant sector or similar areas is a big plus , but not a must)
- Spanish as native language and very fluent level of English, other language is a plus.
- Enjoy a multitasking environment
- Be open-minded and have a human-to-human relationship with your customers and colleagues.
- You continuously care about your customer needs, trying to make their experience unique and satisfactory.
- Some technological knowledge and troubleshooting experience in a customer support environment will be considered as a plus
- Working knowledge of MS office (excel, word)
- We like organized, dynamic person with high level of communication skills
What can we Offer:
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Team building activites
- Coffe points with breakfast, snacks and weekly delivery of fresh fruit.