LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company and the European & LATAM leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out!
LaFourchette’s goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. This team headquarter is based in Paris, so remote and english are two essential factors for your day to day job.
You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
What you will do
- Write code…it's an engineering role, after all.
- Work with you team, as well as other groups like product management, design, plus others, to bring your projects to fruition.
- Touch whatever level of code required in order to complete your project.
- Be creative and pragmatic when solving the problem you are working on.
- Be a mentor for others on the team.
- Move quickly. We release our app all the time so build it and ship it!
What you will bring to the team?
- A want to learn
- An open mind
- The desire to move quick
- 3 or more years of professional experience working on Android development.
- The understanding that done is often a better option for us than perfection.
- Understanding of design and implementation challenges/opportunities of mobile devices
- Experience shipping mobile product
- Familiarity with Android design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Android - MVP Android Clean Architecture, RxJava, Dagger 2
- GraphQL / Apollo
- Jenkins, Sonarqube