LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Changing the way business gets done around the world is no easy task, which is why we only hire the best and the brightest people who are motivated to challenge the norms, continually innovate and learn, and help others. LinkedIn's Recruiting Product Management team is looking for additional professionals to help them hire the best. If you fit this profile, then LinkedIn will be a rewarding and interesting place for you.
- Use analytics, operations and strategy to attract key talent for your searches
- Make recommendations for recruitment strategy and the use of LinkedIn products and tools
- Work directly with Product Management and Business Development Leadership and hiring managers to fill challenging openings.
- Develop talent pipelines and candidate relationships for future opportunities at LinkedIn
- Maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system
- Deliver feedback on LinkedIn tools to LinkedIn product team members for product improvements
- Full‐cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple job requisitions for numerous hiring managers
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand the roles, write captivating job descriptions and build a clear, concise pitch for candidates
- Brainstorm with the hiring manager to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search; then research, Inmail, call and interview candidates you identify
- Manage candidates through the entire recruiting process: understanding their needs, qualifying their competency and culture fit, supervising the interview process, and CLOSING!
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities and formulate plans to fill new roles quickly
- Collaborate with the entire LinkedIn Recruiting Team to share best practices
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of experience in recruiting
- 10+ years recruiting for Product Management roles
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for HR and managing an applicant tracking system
- Understanding of learning and development, HR business partners, compensation and benefits, recruiting, talent management, talent operations and analytics and HRIT
- Excellent communication skills with strong competitive market awareness
- Possess a strong client-focused attitude and aptitude
- Ability to build a robust network of top talent by gaining market intelligence
- Ability to partner with recruiters and members of the Talent Acquisition Organization
- Ability to build relationships with hiring managers at all levels
- LinkedIn Certified Professional - Recruiter certification