LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company and the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out!
LaFourchette’s goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.Why join us?
You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to secure services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
Your main missions :
- Be a driving force in deploying and managing the data platform’s infrastructure at TheFork, by solving a set of meaningful problems around system efficiency, complexity and data security.
- Provide support and guidance on operations and security to data engineers, data analysts and data scientists for product development.
- Interact with TheFork overall Operations team, to implement internal and industry wide best practices on infrastructure and operations.
Your main skills :
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies and topics quickly.
- Experience with delivering engineering and operational improvements in an Agile methodology (Kanban / Scrum)
- Past meaningful experience of AWS Cloud platform, and familiarity with cloud operations patterns.
- Good Experience with security practices on cloud environment, for users management and data access management.
- Good script skills in Bash/Shell, Python or Go or any JVM based language.
- Experience of continuous integration and deployment methods, CI/CD with Jenkins
- Good understanding of data systems like Postgres (RDS), NoSQL, S3, Redshift, etc.
- Good Experience with configuration management systems like Ansible (or Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform
- Experience or good knowledge of at least one of the following container orchestration platforms Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Rancher, etc.
We appreciate :
- You are eager to learn and share with your colleagues
- You are confident about speaking in English with your foreign colleagues
- You are not opposed to travel between Nantes and Paris offices (once per quarter)
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment