TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 13,000 restaurants in Italy. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners website and application, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do:
Under the Head of Billing & Collection Director & The international Credit Collector Manager, you will ensure to
make call campaign and the recovery of bad debts on a portfolio for the French market (business expense) in
outgoing and incoming calls.
You come in after the first bills become due and until the end of the process (receipt or transfer to a collection
agency). To do that, you will have to manage various topics:
- Make friendly reminders on customer invoices for restaurants and make recovery call
- Answer the questions of the customers by phone or email
- Make outbound collection calls to debtors
- Negotiate payment by credit card, direct debit, transfer
- Establish repayment schedules, accounting statements
- Update clients bank information
- Realize credit notes and invoices
- Letter Customers accounts
- Manage Customer refunds by transfer
- Manual Credit notes
- Prepare & send claims letters campaigns
- Send files to recovery agencies after putting them in Not Bookable
- Prepare and send in the event productions for Bankruptcies
- Monitor, interaction and coordination of collection agency
- Switching to bad debt customer transition provisions and reversals of provisions
- Full Tracking bad debt customers with general accounting
Who you are:
- Spanish as native language and high level of Italian or Portuguese.
- You have already worked 2 or 3 years in a similar position.
- A good speech, be at ease on the phone and strong interpersonal skills are essential for the operational part
of this job. You know how to manage empathy and rigorous recovery.
- You must be comfortable with Excel.
- Also it is important analytical skills
- If you have experience in ERP
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)