TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 65,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 27 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
As a member of our sales team, you will be reporting to the Sales Manager and your role will be to build a qualified relationship with new partner restaurants in the area assigned to you.
What you will do:
- The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork / ElTenedor / LaFourchette or TripAdvisor products and service solutions over the phone.
- You have to acquire these restaurants by phone; collect the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our TheForkManager software.
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You are to close deals independently and/or with field sales.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overal country and regional quota.
Who you are:
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role
- Sales motivation and drive
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong negotiations skills
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Languages: French speaking native and high level of English. German or Italian a strong asset
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Experience with a restaurant
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Wellness/Fitness and Reimbursement Program
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Coffee, tea and fruits for free