TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 21 million monthly visits and more than 11 millions of opinions. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia and Netherlands. It also operates as "Restorando" in América Latina (Argentina, Colombia, México, Chile, Perú, Panamá y Uruguay)
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the implementation of the well-being actions for the employees of the Barcelona office (400 employees)
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies and equipment
- Maintain a well-organized work environment and organize office operations and procedures
- Work closely with the Senior Office Experience Coordinator
- Help on making an easy going , fun and respectful work environment
- Being support for the Office Experience team on corporate events: afterworks, team buildings, management seminar, etc.
- Sustaining good relationships with providers to achieve the best practices and best rates for their services
- Organization of travel reservations for management and office staff
- Control of all purchases : travel and office expenses
- Be the contact person with accountancy to justify all purchases
The icing on the cake?
You will have a real impact on the employees’ life in the office. You will have your voice to implement new initiatives to maintain the good working environment.
This job is for you if you have:
- Min. 2 years of experience in the same position in a similar environment and similar sized company.
- A positive and friendly attitude and you love to multitask
- An excellent time management skills and prioritise work
- An experience in the event organization (and so have strong organisational and planning skills)
- An ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels and
good communication skills
- If you are an attention to detail, proactive and problem solving person
- Autonomous in your work and you like to take initiatives
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Excellent written and verbal communication skills)
What we offer:
- Temporary contract (Maternity leave) – Full day position
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Well-being activities and benefits: massages, fresh fruit, free snacks and coffee/tea, team building events, etc.
- We offer a dynamic and challenging environment that's fun to work in, where people respect and support each other and have a strong work ethic. You'll have the chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a range of skills and experience.