LMS India: Digital marketing is a Billion-dollar plus industry in India and native advertising is the fastest growing component of that market. We help businesses achieve their marketing ROI objectives with a suite of superior products that includes native advertising and programmatic. We are investing in the Content Marketing ecosystem through various thought leadership initiatives that will enable us to capture the opportunity that the market provides.
LinkedIn is looking for an industry leader to be a part of the agency relationship team in India. The role will work closely with the India Marketing Solutions field sales team as well as across LinkedIn’s cross functional teams including: trade marketing, sales operations, insights, product marketing and content marketing to ensure agency engagement, sales and revenue goals are achieved. The role can be based out of Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore and will report to the Agency and Channel lead.
- Build and Execute LinkedIn’s GTM strategy for small and independent agencies with the goal of driving incremental revenue Evangelize new products and technologies to agency stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with key agency stakeholders to investigate and build new and mutually beneficial ways of partnering to accelerate client’s adoption of LinkedIn’s platform/products.
- Build a strong network of relationship’s with C level execs and owners of agencies
- Drive education and platform adoption through training and regular business reviews.
- Own the overall state of our agency relationships in market and manage specific action/needs to enhance overall business.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 8+ years of experience within advertising or media industry in business development or sales.
- Understanding of agency ecosystem, its evolving business models, challenges and priorities.
- Has senior contacts across India's Independent agencies.
- Working knowledge of the B2B marketing ecosystem and its component parts of targeting, lead gen and measurement.
- Deep knowledge of online business models and digital/consumer tech with proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals.
- Experience within advertising, media and/or business development and sales leadership.
- Ability to collaborate across functions
- Adept at dealing with ambiguity and frequently evolving work environment.
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized and thinks laterally to drive effectiveness.
- Passionate about new technologies and digital marketing.