Principal People Science Consultant
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com.
The Principal People Science Consultant is responsible for consulting with large, complex organizations at an executive level.
The ideal candidate has had a distinguished career advising large companies on employee engagement issues. The Principal Consultant has a passion for helping people succeed, inspires others, and loves continuous learning and working in a fast-growth environment. And also has a willingness to roll up sleeves to work efficiently at scale.
The Principal Consultant is a trusted advisor to senior leaders - capable of building organizational capability and igniting change. The ideal candidate is articulate and comfortable advising customer senior leaders across a broad variety of work cultures, leadership styles, and organizational environments.
This role will be based in London.
- Collaborate with a very experienced People Science team and rockstar peers in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Data Science, and Product Design
- Responsible for delighting innovative organizations who are using Glint’s real-time People Success platform
- Help Glint’s customers design business-relevant and easy-to-use ongoing conversation programs
- Write and present findings internally and to clients, prospects, and the Glint community
- Coach customer HR, leaders, and managers on how best to set goals, understand and use feedback, drive action taking, including facilitating executive working sessions.
- Help senior leaders gain insights from linking employee feedback to KPIs like customer satisfaction and sales
- Work with Product and Data Science to automate and productize analytics and insights
- Support high profile external sales & marketing efforts.
- Lead internal projects to help shape the future of the People Science practices at Glint.
- Maximize team success through coaching and training initiatives.
- Teach, coach and enable the leadership and executive team of your customers to build internal capability so they are capable and self-sufficient over time.
- Travel 25-50%
15+ years of experience consulting internally or externally in employee engagement, talent management, performance management, organizational development, or related field.
- Masters or Doctorate in Organizational Psychology, Management or a related field
- Experience in performance management is beneficial but not essential
- Experience growing business and supporting external sales & marketing efforts
- Experience in statistics, survey design, and I-O/People theories
- Experience having an executive presence with senior stakeholders by providing counsel that enables them to overcome limited thinking, move past old paradigms, see new opportunities to move past resistance.
- Experience leading workshops with senior teams to identify systemic improvement opportunities, build action plans, reach clear decisions, and make a case for change.
- Experience supporting external sales & marketing efforts
- Experience acting as a senior advisor to large companies on systemic employee engagement issues, complex leadership and organizational challenges and major transformation strategies.
- Experience coaching customer HR, leaders, and managers on how best to understand and use feedback, including designing and leading executive working sessions.
- Experience in maximizing team success by championing coaching and training initiatives for more junior levels.