TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 67,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 30,5 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do:
As CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the company’s B2C communication plan.
- CRM direct marketing action plan definition, execution and monitoring
- Schedule and set up the thematic, targets and content of all the B2C newsletters and mobile pushes sent to our users.
- Workflow adaptations (creative insertion), proofs sending, validation and final sending.
- Monitor main CRM KPIs, OR, CTR, booking rate, deliverability…
- Country responsible for the company’s loyalty program (Yums)
- Organize special Yummy Days editions to boost bookings.
- Control Yums cost within the budget, burn rate and repeat rate.
- Adapt and improve triggered and direct marketing communications.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing managers of the country for the main key activations and company priorities.
- Share best practices and adapt them to different countries.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Business or Engineering
- Knowledge with Salesforce CRM, Adobe Campaigns…
- +5 year experience in marketing team
- Strong ability to influence at top management levels, strong instruction and teaching skills
- Data and results oriented. Analytical competence. Advance level of Excel.
- Project management skills
- Languages: advanced English (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Humble and positive attitude and mind-set
- Passion for gastronomy and interest in the food and restaurant industry
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Madrid
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)