Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Global Talent Organization (GTO) is building a Process Excellence team to map, maintain, identify and implement process improvements to help deliver seamless and simplified services to our employees, shared services organization, and HR stakeholders.
We are looking for a highly organized, process-oriented Manager to act as a key team member on a HR Service Delivery transformation journey.
As the Process Excellence Senior Manager, you will drive multiple initiatives across the Talent Services Analyst team to deliver value to our clients. You will lead change by identifying opportunities for improvement and influence outcomes by proposing solutions.
You will help operational owners evolve their function and ensure sustainability by developing process maps and operating procedures.
Finally, you will help drive the vision of creating a culture of continuous improvement within our organization by empowering team members with process improvement skills and sharing of best practices.
- Report to the Director, International Talent Services Analysts
- Build and maintain current state and future state process flow diagrams to show visual representation of process activities, resources, and systems
- Assist with leading overall current state analysis and future state design sessions with stakeholders and process owners
- Conduct interviews with business, operational, and business process stakeholders in order to map processes, identify issues, pain points, gaps, and opportunities for improvement
- Develop collaborative partnerships with business process leads and stakeholders
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Establish process excellence standards, cadence and version controls for documentation to ensure success of initiatives and ongoing operations
- Lead and manage cross-functional process excellence/improvement initiatives to improve our HR Service Delivery and ensuring resolution, day-to-day support and full implementation of new and existing services/processes (regional and global)
- Plan and execute change management activities to ensure process changes are correctly implemented, measured and maintained
- Drive a continuous improvement culture across the organization by mentoring and coaching stakeholders on process improvement methodologies and sharing best practices
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform the direction of the organization
- Iterate on newly implemented processes for continuous improvement and refinement
- Partner with PMO office to drive initiatives
- 10 + years' experience with managing process excellence/improvement initiatives
- 10 + years' experience with business process improvement methodologies
- 6 + years' experience using process mapping tools (i.e. MS Visio or Lucidchart)
- 6 + years' experience of HR Operations and/or Shared Services in a Global Organization
- Capacity to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and being comfortable in asking probing questions
- Training in Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience in managing large end-to-end cross-functional process excellence/improvement initiatives
- Ability to think strategically and act operationally; ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of focus and strategies
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Strong experience in identifying HR Service Delivery optimization opportunities and driving the subsequent implementation of related initiatives
- Demonstration of successful interaction with cross-functional business partners
- Experience finding efficiency gains by improving processes
- Experience gathering requirements and documenting BRD
- Experience with coordinating UAT and training users on a new or enhanced system or process
- Experience working globally and cross-functionally and holding people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure
- Proven experience in quantifying process improvement outputs (costs, efficiency, headcount)
- Understanding of Intelligent automation tools such as RPA bots is desirable