LMS India: Digital marketing is a Billion-dollar plus industry in India and native advertising is the fastest growing component of that market. LinkedIn India is the market leader in B2B content marketing domain that is expected to grow at 50%+ YOY. We help businesses achieve their marketing ROI objectives with a suite of superior products that includes native advertising and programmatic. We are investing in the Content Marketing ecosystem through various thought leadership initiatives that will enable us to capture the opportunity that the market provides.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is searching for a Client Solutions Manager based in Gurgaon to manage relationships with our clients and agencies, including executing against client objectives and serving as a trusted digital marketing advisor. The Client Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. The Client Solutions Manager will need to demonstrate strategic thinking & analytical skills to drive client experience. Client Solution Manager will be responsible to help clients achieve their marketing objectives through LinkedIn. The role would be responsible to drive revenue by negotiating and optimising complex opportunities.
- Understand annual business and marketing objectives of the client and translate them into marketing outcomes with tailored recommendations
- Plan/Allocate marketing campaign spends to maximize ROI using a mix of content optimization, targeting/retargeting and the right product
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior government clients and leverage to build expertise on client’s business or industry specifics, competitive landscape and product differentiators
- Assess and understand the agency landscape, develop agency relationships and drive engagement to influence spend
- Build compelling client presentations to effectively communicate data and build a cohesive narrative (of strategy, spends, audiences, ROI)
- Conduct content audit, content session, content recommendation, A/B testing with an aim to maximize engagement and conversion
- Articulate and communicate any new product feature proactively
- Continued investment in educating and empowering the clients and agencies about the platform
- Identify new opportunities across the book of business & partner with Sales to drive incremental revenue and growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to, product, marketing, finance, legal etc. to ensure best in class client experience
- Build strong, lasting client relationships by owning and delivering customer success; cultivate deep partnership with key decision makers and influencers
- Demonstrate the impact to the client and influence marketing spends.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience in Digital advertising, marketing, consulting.
- 2+ years of experience dealing with the government sector
- Digital marketing certification (AdWords/ FB Advertising etc)
- Programmatic campaign management and optimization experience (i.e. Google Adwords, SEO/PPC, ad exchange/trading desks)
- Experience in advertising sales and media account management
- Ability to think strategically with a proven track record of providing consultative and data driven solutions
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally