TripAdvisor (NASDAQ:TRIP), the world’s largest travel platform*, helps 490 million travelers each month** make every trip their best trip. Travelers across the globe use the TripAdvisor site and app to browse more than 795 million reviews and opinions of 8.4 million accommodations, restaurants, experiences, airlines and cruises. Whether planning or on a trip, travelers turn to TripAdvisor to compare low prices on hotels, flights and cruises, book popular tours and attractions, as well as reserve tables at great restaurants. TripAdvisor, the ultimate travel companion, is available in 49 markets and 28 languages.
TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants -- TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors**, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions
We are looking for a Trip Advisor Restaurant Solution – Territory Account Manager / Optimizer for the Optimization team in our Sales organization.
The position will be part of a global Sales team consisting of Sales and Account managers. The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented and responsive.
The Territory Account Manager drives the revenue growth of a dedicated territory. She/he will be committed to manage a portfolio of restaurants, prioritize and prospect on her/his pipeline and execute our sales development strategy. Upselling and cross-selling are business opportunities to be identified but also taking care of the resubscription of cancelled partners is key.
The Trip Advisor Restaurant Solution offers a customer centric experience with a complete bundle of solutions. The Territory Account Manager motivates the restaurant partners to subscribe to our high value solutions and succeeds in recovering our customers unpleased in the past.
The ultimate goal being to drive adoption of our solutions in order to ensure optimization of our revenue with restaurants, reduce churn and make TripAdvisor the partner of choice for the Restaurant industry.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Optimizer who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
Located in our SSC office in Barcelona will be part of the Optimization Team whose activities are telephone Retention, resubscription, cross and up-selling to restaurants.
What you will do:
- Manage a Portfolio of restaurants
- On-board new restaurants by activating or helping to activate some product features that have been purchased
- Organize calls and email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them to adopt and implement our solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance and assistance and providing necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success.
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for TripAdvisor and TheFork solutions and win back customers through our re-subscription activity
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Distribute promotional materials to existing customers
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
Who you are:
- Native Portuguese and good level of English
- 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Result-driven, acting like an owner on the revenue growth per territory
- Excellent prospection and sales skills, a business development experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)