TripAdvisor (NASDAQ:TRIP), the world’s largest travel platform*, helps 490 million travelers each month** make every trip their best trip. Travelers across the globe use the TripAdvisor site and app to browse more than 795 million reviews and opinions of 8.4 million accommodations, restaurants, experiences, airlines and cruises. Whether planning or on a trip, travelers turn to TripAdvisor to compare low prices on hotels, flights and cruises, book popular tours and attractions, as well as reserve tables at great restaurants. TripAdvisor, the ultimate travel companion, is available in 49 markets and 28 languages.
The subsidiaries and affiliates of TripAdvisor, Inc. own and operate a portfolio of websites and businesses, including the following travel media brands:
www.airfarewatchdog.com , www.bokun.io , www.bookingbuddy.com, www.cruisecritic.com , www.familyvacationcritic.com , www.flipkey.com, www.thefork.com (including www.lafourchette.com , www.eltenedor.com, and www.restorando.com ), www.holidaylettings.co.uk , www.holidaywatchdog.com , www.housetrip.com , www.jetsetter.com , www.niumba.com , www.onetime.com , www.oyster.com, www.seatguru.com, www.smartertravel.com, www.tingo.com, www.vacationhomerentals.com and www.viator.com.
*Source: Jumpshot for TripAdvisor Sites, worldwide, April 2019** Source: TripAdvisor internal log files, average monthly unique visitors in Q3 2018
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for increasing revenue by building and managing relationships with a variety partners spanning several verticals within the Restaurants team including reservation providers, online ordering platforms, reputation management businesses, marketing agencies, and restaurant chains. You will be a key contributor of shaping how Key Account Management is handled for the strategic partnerships in the European market.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Head of Key Accounts for Restaurants, primary responsibilities include, onboarding new partners, assisting with reporting of campaign performance and invoicing, proactively managing relationships, optimizing partnerships, improving on best practices, and strengthening partner integrations with the TripAdvisor platform.
This role requires strong attention to detail, the ability to master technical systems and processes, and polished communication skills (both internally and externally). This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate with a passion for food and travel to join a fun team and have immediate impact driving revenue, customer experience, and client experience for one of the fastest growing business units in a global company.
- Increase business from a variety of client types in our existing portfolio
- Achieve your revenue objectives by implementing the right strategy on your prospect portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of Restaurants partners
- Increase listings on TripAdvisor Restaurant Solutions platform via partner integrations
- Onboard new clients and smoothly manage transitions between teams
- Work accounting teams to ensure accurate reporting and invoicing of partners
- Analyze partner performance and leverage relationships to optimize revenue growth
- Work with partners across the globe and gain an understanding of their individual market needs
- Serve as main point of contact for operational issues with your book of business to help resolve issues and answer questions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders; participate in special projects and initiatives
- Proactively suggest improvements to current systems and processes to contribute independently to continuous process improvement
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years account management or sales experience, preferably with an online company; travel or restaurant industry experience preferred
- Strong technical understanding. Ability to quickly learn new processes and work with development teams as necessary to troubleshoot problems
- Superb English written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of MS Excel
- Understanding of SQL a plus
- Ability to organize multiple priorities simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable personality; self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work efficiently in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required