The Talent Acquisition team is home to some of the most talented and creative people, all dedicated to fostering the best experience possible for our employees - current and future! The Talent Acquisition department has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as our recruiting coordinator. Our ideal candidate will demonstrated aptitude for working well with people, and the desire to jump in and contribute to an agile, fun, and fast-paced environment. As a member of the talent acquisition team, you will work alongside passionate and knowledgeable teammates and be on the front lines of recruitment, supporting our effort to find the best and brightest talent for our Irvine studio! This temp assignment is for 6 months to start.
- Coordinate high volume interview scheduling between applicants and hiring managers
- Send out interview confirmation emails to candidates
- Meet and greet candidates and escort them to interview room; facilitate tests, tours, and breaks
- Book travel and disseminate both travel and interview details to candidates
- Manage candidate expense reimbursements
- Handle additional administrative tasks and projects as needed
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Human Resources background
- Experience with Jobvite (applicant tracking system)
- Experience with Confluence
- Experience in either video games and/or entertainment industries (Film/TV/VFX/Animation)
Job Status: Temporary
Primary Location: United States-CA-Irvine
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.