Senior Manager, HRIT Operations
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for an HRIT Operations Senior Manager to help our Global Talent organization leverage technology to hire, develop and grow the world’s best talent for LinkedIn. As part of the HRIT Operations team, this role will be responsible for supporting and maintaining technologies across our HR Technology landscape.
- Guide and direct Support Analysts and Managed Service Provider (MSP) to prioritize, escalate and triage incidents.
- Be the regional escalation POC for HRIT Operations
- Work across an international matrix of business and technology owners and stakeholders with customer satisfaction as a KPI
- Handle and direct all escalations, whether thru direct oversight, taking individual ownership and motivating appropriate resources to aid where needed.
- Build strong relationships through problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress
- Work with business partners to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and design, develop and configure customizable and scalable processes and solutions.
- Configure and maintain user security permissions and hierarchies to comply with organizational requirements and/or SOX policies.
- Be the hands-on Workday expert across modules seeking ways to improve and optimize our use of the platform
- Review upcoming application release features and provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Keeping day-to-day operations running smoothly with regards to analysts - absences, hours of operation, appropriate coverage.
- Report on escalation trends, top issues, and improvement opportunities
- Assess and drive metrics for managed support areas, analysing the data for improvement ideas.
- Manage team of FTEs and matrix manager for HRIT resources based in BLR.
- 7+ year’s working in Service Management/Delivery
- 3+ year’s working in ERP or HR technology systems
- 3+ year’s experience with Workday
- 2+ year’s experience leading hybrid teams of both FTE and contingent resources teams in a managerial role or equivalent experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technologies
- Superior written and verbal skills that illustrate the ability to communicate effectively, promptly and appropriately with new customers.
- IT Service Management (ITSM) experience, with a focus on Incident and Problem management, Change and Release Management
- A working knowledge of GDPR and SOX controls
- Experience managing a MSP as part of a matrix, follow the sun support model.
- Willingness to be reached after hours as needed
- Experience in production and/or customer support.
- Reporting and Data analytics and presentation skills, turning operations data into compelling business insights
- Experience with personnel resourcing – interviewing, hiring and projection of staffing needs.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations or situations.
- Analytical and methodical problem-solving skills.
- ITIL, ISO/IEC20000 or COBIT certification
- Experience with service management and collaboration tools like ServiceNow, JIRA
- Experience with creating requirements, holding vendors against the required criteria and recommending, and implementing continual service improvement.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data highly desirable.