TripAdvisor is looking for a dynamic candidate to join the Restaurants team. As an Associate Account Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of relationships with a variety of partners spanning several verticals within the Restaurants team including reservation providers, online ordering platforms, reputation management businesses, listings management businesses, marketing agencies, and restaurant chains.
Primary responsibilities include upkeep of existing partnerships, optimizing partnerships, improving on best practices, and strengthening partner integrations with the TripAdvisor platform.
This role requires strong attention to detail, robust analytical skills, the ability to master technical systems and processes, and polished communication skills, both internally and externally. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate with a passion for food and travel to join a fun team and have immediate impact driving revenue and customer experience for one of the fastest growing business units in a global company.
- Actively manage inventory of global Restaurant Commerce partner integrations
- Increase TripAdvisor Restaurants coverage via partner integrations
- Optimize partners to increase revenue from Restaurant Commerce partnerships
- Proactively reach out to clients/partners and provide recommendations to improve integrations
- Collaborate closely with our Key Accounts Sales Managers to onboard new clients
- Assist Key Accounts sales team with pre and post sales activities including managing listings and feature activation
- Enable frictionless operation of our Content Licensing and Listings Management products
- Analyze client/partner results drafting reporting alongside our Accounting team to ensure accurate measurement of results and invoicing of partners
- Manage partners across the globe and gain an understanding of their individual market needs
- Proactively suggest improvements to current systems and processes to contribute independently to continuous process improvement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders; participate in special projects and initiatives
Key Skills & Experience
- Prior Account Management or Sales experience encouraged, preferably with an online company; travel or restaurant industry experience preferred
- Strong technical understanding. Ability to quickly learn new processes and work with development teams as necessary to troubleshoot problems
- Proven organizational and analytical abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid grasp of MS Excel
- Proficiency with SQL a strong plus
- Ability to organize multiple priorities simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable personality; self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work efficiently in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.