Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Sunnyvale or Omaha
This role could be based in either Sunnyvale or Omaha depending on which location the candidate approved for hire chooses.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is searching for a talented and passionate Sr. Business System Analyst to join our Help And Support Team which is responsible for building and supporting scalable systems that enable seamless Member and Customer Experiences for our Global Customer Operations (GCO) teams. This individual will report into the Help and Support team and will work closely in partnership with the business stakeholders and our engineering partners to understand and document the business and system workflows within the GCO ecosystem. This role provides interesting, varied work, and requires innovative thinking in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. A core focus of this role will be to collaborate during planning and implementation of key projects and initiatives, by providing an agent-centric point of view to solution designs. We are looking for a collaborative business systems expert who can get stuff done. We require high quality decision making to effectively solve business problems with strong communication skills, a key attribute of a successful candidate. Our ideal candidate is someone who can work hard, have fun, and drive significant impact providing leverage for the business.
- Build in-depth understanding of the global support team processes and system workflows within GCO
- Leads and documents business and functional requirements definition sessions with business and technical stakeholders to better understand functional, data, user interface and non-functional requirements
- Facilitate and document As-Is/To-Be process flows and provide gap analyses of current business processes that need improvement
- Collaborates closely with the GCO PM and Engineering teams to research existing business and system processes and recommend the optimal solution
Research and analyze business problems to determine root cause and provide recommended systems solutions as advisable and available in a business partnership way.
- Determine impacts to existing business and system workflows and assist in the development of new optimized and simplified user-centric workflows.
Simultaneously support multiple initiatives as assigned. Support both large enhancements and ongoing system maintenance work in parallel.
- Key contact for preparing test cases & for testing solutions to ensure they meet requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience
- Experience working in a Global Customer Operations organization
- Experience as a Senior Systems Analyst in hosted and SaaS CRM platform implementations
- Experience designing, gathering requirements for, and/or configuring integrated CRM systems at Global Scale
- Experience implementing and applying a structured methodology to collect and communicate requirements
- Knowledge and/or experience with CRM systems would be a bonus
- Strong organizational and communication skills with experience in developing and instilling a culture of broad product ownership
- Ability to work cross-functionally, independently or within a group
- Ability to tailor their leadership style differently for every person to make them successful
- Ability to quickly assess options and make informed recommendations from independent research
- Proficiency with various software applications, including but not limited to: MS Office, MS Visio, and Draw IO.
- Experience working in an agile work environment is a plus
- Comfortable with analytical and data analysis tools including Excel
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple complex bodies of work in a fast paced work environment with changing priorities
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving/providing feedback to peers and colleagues
- Ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
- Lead by example and help coach and mentor your peers and junior systems analyst on the team